Steamed Egg With Milk – 燉蛋April 27, 2017
Easy Chicken RendangJune 25, 2017
Cinnamon Eggy Toast With Apple Butterscotch Sauce
for 2 servings
Apple Butterscotch Sauce
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 apples, diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 4 slices bread
- Heat up a saucepan on medium-low.
- Add 4 tbsp of sugar. Melt into a light caramel.
- Add diced apples. Stir until evenly coated with caramel.
- Add butter. Stir well.
- Add water. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until apple soften to your liking. Set aside.
- Beat 2 eggs.
- Add sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix until well combined.
- Dip bread into egg mixture (do not soak). Shake off excess egg.
- On a medium-heat pan, fry bread for 15 to 20 seconds each side or until golden brown.
- Drizzle apples and sauce on top and around the toasts.
- Top with some icing sugar. Enjoy!