One-Pan Spanish Seafood RiceFebruary 23, 2017
Spicy Clam Noodle SoupMarch 2, 2017
Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti
Shrimp are served with pasta in a butter-lemon sauce flecked with fresh parsley and chilli flakes for a quick and impressive main dish.
for 2 servings
- 200 g spaghetti, cooked
- 200 g shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil water and add 2 tsp salt.
- Add spaghetti. Cook until VERY al dente (minus 2 minutes from the instructional time).
- Turn off the heat. Set aside.
- Add butter into a medium heat pan. Stir lightly until melted.
- Add garlic. Fry garlic until lightly browned.
- Add shrimps. Cook shrimps about 1 minute each side.
- Season with salt.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, chili flakes and oregano.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add cooked spaghetti. Toss until evenly coated with the sauce.
- Plate and top with grated cheese and fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!