If you are a fan of Marmite, you must have tried at least one of these – Marmite prawns, Marmite ribs, Marmite chicken, Marmite spread on breads, Marmite with congee, and Marmite soup (literary dilute Marmite with hot water). But have you tried fried pasta with Marmite? In this recipe, I will show you how I make Marmite Spaghetti. It is actually very good! So give it a try.
Well, if you do give it a pass, try at least one of these pasta dishes.
How to make Marmite Spaghetti
for 2 servings
- 200 g spaghetti
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp Marmite
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Add salt into boiling water.
- Add spaghetti and cook until VERY al dente (minus 2 minutes from the instructional time) then turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a medium-heat pan, add butter. Stir butter until almost completely melted.
- Add garlic. Cook garlic until slightly browned.
- Add cooked spaghetti and some spaghetti water.
- Add Marmite. Toss spaghetti until evenly coated.
- Add black pepper. Toss spaghetti until well mixed.
- Plate and top with freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!