Thai Style Pineapple Fried Rice ‘Kao Pad Sapparod’ – ข้าวผัดสัปปะรดOctober 27, 2017
Balinese Style ‘Sate Lilit’November 7, 2017
for 2 servings
- 200 g spaghetti
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp Marmite
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Add salt into boiling water.
- Add spaghetti and cook until VERY al dente (minus 2 minutes from the instructional time) then turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a medium-heat pan, add butter. Stir butter until almost completely melted.
- Add garlic. Cook garlic until slightly browned.
- Add cooked spaghetti and some spaghetti water.
- Add Marmite. Toss spaghetti until evenly coated.
- Add black pepper. Toss spaghetti until well mixed.
- Plate and top with freshly chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!