Spicy Clam Noodle SoupMarch 2, 2017
Fried Cauliflower RiceMarch 11, 2017
One-Pan Chicken and Broccoli Rice
for 2 servings
- 1 cup rice, rinsed and strained
- 1 ½ cup chicken broth
- 200 g broccoli, grinded
- 2 boneless chicken thighs
Seasonings for chicken
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic, grated
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Using food processor, grind broccoli coarsely.
- Season chicken in a bowl with salt, pepper, dried basil, dried oregano, paprika powder, garlic, corn flour and olive oil.
- Mix until thoroughly coated with the seasoning.
- Heat olive oil on medium.
- Add chicken with skin side down.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes each side until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add grinded broccoli into the same pan.
- Along with rice, salt and pepper. Mix evenly.
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Lay chicken on top of the rice, cover, reduce to low heat.
- Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Plate rice and top with a whole chicken thigh. Enjoy!