Easy Rice Cooker CheesecakeOctober 23, 2017
Marmite SpaghettiNovember 3, 2017
Thai Style Pineapple Fried Rice ‘Kao Pad Sapparod’ – ข้าวผัดสัปปะรด
for 2 servings
- 2 eggs
- 12 shrimps, shelled and deveined
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 500 g cooked rice, refrigerated
- ⅓ cup roasted cashew nuts
- 1 cup pineapple
- ⅓ raisins
- 2 stalks scallions, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ½ white pepper
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable into in a wok.
- Add 2 eggs. Scramble the eggs.
- Add shrimps. Cook shrimps until almost cooked.
- Add diced onion. Stir-fry for about a minute until onion turned slightly translucent.
- Add cooked rice. Stir-fry and break up the rice until no more chunks.
- Add all seasonings. Stir-fry until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add cashew nuts, pineapple and raisins. Stir-fry for about a minute until pineapple turn slightly darker yellow.
- Off the heat.
- Add tomato and scallions. Mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!